Sunday, September 17, 2006

Holly, Bridget, Kendra.... Andrea

I am absolutely in love with The Girls Next Door.

A few weeks ago, I posted something about my top three life goals: 1) to become a stylish, rich old gay guy; 2) to be a jam-making nun at Kylemore Abbey; 3) to be Amish.

At present, I have to add: becoming a Playmate.

Yes, I'm smart enough to realize that the show is intelligently edited to project a certain image of each girlfriend, etc. Despite that, I have to say it seems like Hef's girlfriends are always having a good time... and, who doesn't want to have a good time, most of the time?!

Hell-- who doesn't want to have a good time ALL OF THE TIME!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://playboyblondes.proboards105.com/index.cgi

Check my Forum out x

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home