Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hi, I'm Andrea Devenney and my hobbies include....

1. Taking care of my pneumonia-laden 3-year-old.
2. Reading and grading sometimes-good-but-mostly-mediocre essays.
3. Hating snow.
4. Cursing winter.
5. Developing cabin fever.

I've pretty much spent Thursday-today doing 1-4 above. Evan's sinus infection worsened and he developed pneumonia. Now he is on breathing treatments 4x per day, plus an antibiotic 1x per day, plus Motrin at least 1x (sometimes more) per day to keep his fever in check. He loves going to school, but he's been sick constantly since he started, despite best handwashing and multi-vitamin-taking efforts.

I hate winter. I've decided I'm too old for it. Winter isn't conducive to my vanity. I like dressing like a lady, and you really can't do that in sub-zero temperatures, trudging through ankle-deep (or deeper) snow.

I hate the fact that I had to cancel all my weekend plans down in Troy. I missed my friend's baby shower this weekend, and celebrating my sister's birthday, and getting my haircut. I look like a retarded sheep dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home