Sunday, February 18, 2007

Evan Wants to Rock

Imagine my surprise, when I got out of the shower today, to see my little boy busting a move to the first few bars of Poison's "Don't Need Nothin' But A Good Time."

Apparently, while I was soaping it up, he helped himself to a stack of CD's and turned on the stereo. I'm not surprised that he knows how to work it, because he's seen me do it several times, and I've even helped him do it.

The look on his face showed that he wasn't planning on getting caught. I think he expected to get yelled at, but I didn't do that. The whole scene was just too amusing.

After he listened to the Poison song a bit, he decided he wasn't satisfied. He took that CD out, and popped in the Clash's "London Calling." He danced to a few bars of that, and then turned Posion back on. It went on like this for several minutes, then he decided to play cars (or, "Hot Cars" as we call Hot Wheels at our house).

Evan has definitely inherited his mother's taste in music. Huzzah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home