Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today I....

...shot an air gun filled with spongy bullets at some ROTC profs. This was part of my academic advising training. (How can I apply this in the classroom? Come armed?)

... got annoyed doing a team building activity which involved walking on a grid taped-out on a gymnasium floor. I hate puzzles. Especially group puzzles. I said I would facilitate the team-building activity for tomorrow: inebriated, unstructured conversation.

...tried to defend my opinion behind General Education: a well-rounded individual is someone who is also a well-rounded student.

...bought a cool pair of non-athletic trainers. I gotta have something to do my teambuilding activity in tomorrow... from what's listed on our agenda, we're doing country line dancing. I prefer dancing to gridwalking, any day, any time.

... let Evan walk around the store, instead of sitting in a shopping cart.

... bought a a cool pair of jeans with special lacy black detailing on the pockets: not sure if they look 1980's or not, though.

...counted down the days to my 29th...

....sort of planned what I will do this weekend, since Evan will be staying with my mom and dad, and it mostly involves reading papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home