Thursday, May 04, 2006

Po' Bastard's Jiffy Pizzeria

About two years ago, I toured the Jiffy factory in Chelsea, MI with my mom and sister Angela. So long ago was this adventure that I was only about 10-12 weeks pregnant with Evan, Son-of-Bacon. Anywho, for anyone who cares, the Jiffy factory tour is free, and you get a souvenir hairnet and assorted Jiffy-related trinkets, plus two free Jiffy mixes of whatever you want. That day, I chose the Jiffy pizza crust-- and today, I do the same.

Po' Bastard's Jiffy Pizza(s)

Ingredients:
-1 box Jiffy pizza crust, prepared according to package directions
-1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts, sort of drained and chopped
-1/2 can diced tomatoes, very well-drained
-1/2 small log goat cheese, thinly sliced

Arrange. Bake.

OR, option #2, from this evening:

-1 box Jiffy pizza crust, prepared according to package directions
-big handful of mixed chopped olives (like kalamata, and big green ones stuffed with garlic or bleu cheese)
-drizzle of olive oil
-shredded mozzarrella, enough to cover the pizza

Arrange, cheese on first. Olives second. Bake.

I love pizza. I love it so much that I could eat it every day, and might try to do so while Andrew is away this weekend in DC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home