Friday, April 21, 2006

I was tired

After my reading last night, I went out on the town with a few friends and lovers. The conversation was light, like my two glasses of Reisling, and centered mostly on amusing anecdotes. My addition: during some student presentations, one group's handout urged their classmates to "Asses their time management skills," and another group's handout proclaimed, "Studying more will help you do well on testes.

After such a big big day and huge huge evening, I came home... looked at my lovely dozen red roses-- a gift from Bacon and my mom-- and passed out in my bed until 10:30 AM today.

And today, I walked to work admiring how the sweat dripped down my lower back in only 70 degree weather. Summer is on its way to suffocate me. I fear it will be brutal.

You can see pix of my reading, and all my sexy friends, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home